A Black-Eyed Peas Tasty SaladMaria Adamopoulou
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS TASTY SALAD
- 2 cans of Black-Eyed Peas
- 1 red onion
- 5 slices of honey smoked turkey breast
- Parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons of Euzoea Olive Oil
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Euzoea Honey
- 1 tablespoon of mild mustard
- Empty the peas in a colander and leave to drain
- In the meantime, chop the onion, the parsley and the turkey
- Place the Olive Oil, the honey, some of the lemon juice and the mustard in a bowl and whisk until they combine. This is a sauce that balances elegantly between sweet and sour but if you wish to make it stronger you can always stress the taste you like more. For instance, since we prefer it slightly sweeter we cut back on the lemon juice.
- Before serving it season it with salt and pepper, add a few drops of raw Euzoea Olive Oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
This is a crispy and mouthwatering salad, easy-to-make and surprisingly tasty.