Roasted Summer VegetablesMaria Adamopoulou
Ingredients For a Delicious Roasted Summer Vegetables Recipe
3 Garlic Cloves
4 Large Potatoes
3 Green Long Peppers (not the spicy ones)
7 Big and ripe Tomatoes
5 tbsp of Euzoea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp Euzoea Balsamic Vinegar
Salt, Pepper, Oregano
and for some Extra Tastiness: Feta Cheese
Serves 6 people.
- Start by preheating the oven at 200C. Ideally, we use a large roasting tin to prepare this delicious roasted Summer Vegetables recipe.
- Slice the courgettes, aubergines, peppers, potatoes, onions and 2 of the tomatoes. Put them in a large bowl and season them well by adding some salt and pepper and the Euzoea Olive Oil. Then, place the vegetables on the tin and spread into a colourful layer.
- Peel the Garlic Cloves and add them too.
- Extra Tasty Tip!: Get the 5 tomatoes left and grate them on the largest holes of a grater. Keep the tomato juice. Add to it some salt, pepper and some oregano to spice it up and then drizzle it over the layer of Summer Vegetables.
- Place the tin in the oven and allow about 45 minutes to roast until the vegetables become crunchy. Toss the vegetables around once so that they get roasted and brown on both sides.
- Leave them aside to cool and before you serve them, add a drop of Euzoea Balsamic Vinegar to intensify the taste.
- Gourmet Tip! : You can top up the taste by adding some Feta Cheese for creating the proper Greek Gourmet experience for your palate.