Grape Juice PuddingMaria Adamopoulou
Grape Juice Pudding (Moustalevria) is a traditional and easy-to-make dessert which dates back to Ancient Greece.
- 5 cups fresh, cold grape juice
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 teaspoons of sugar (depending on the type of grape juice and its quality
- crushed walnuts
- some Euzoea Balsamic Vinegar with Honey
- Pour the cold grape juice in a large pot
- Add the cornstarch
- Start whisking until the cornstarch dilutes
- While the pot boils keep stirring until the mixture turns all creamy
- Remove the pot from the heat and place the mixture into small bowls, cups or dishes
- Add a layer of walnuts, cinnamon and a drizzle of some Euzoea Balsamic Vinegar with Honey
- Leave it to cool
Tip 1: Cover with plastic wrap to keep it fresher!
Tip 2: Before pouring the mixture into the bowls run them under some tap water to prevent the mixture from sticking inside the bowls.
Note: Depending on the amount of Grape Juice you use the whole preparation should not take over 10 minutes.